PDA

View Full Version : What are your dreams about Robbie?

SILVER
28-07-09, 01:02 AM
How many times did you dream that you are with Robbie on the stage? What was your position? What was the song?

As for me, I did not. :D

Domi_RPW
28-07-09, 01:23 AM
I haven't dream that im on stage, but i have dream that i see him and he's very kind and sweet hahaah...anyway it doesn't happen very often :/

aanto
28-07-09, 02:38 AM
I haven't dreamed that i was on stage, either.
I did dream of a private concert at a bar, though. haha

robsessed
28-07-09, 04:13 PM
Oh God He's veeery often in my dreams, but I have dreamed that i was on stage only once i think.
Don't remember the song but he took me onstage I was crying and he asked me why and i said that my dream come true etc
lol i know it's not oryginal ;)

kingofpop
28-07-09, 06:21 PM
i have dreamed robbie sometimes
i remember once he performed in a areoport...and when he finished he talked to me in sicilian language ahahah
exilarant:p

sillysays
28-07-09, 06:30 PM
I dream of him, a lot. But it's not Robbie I dream about, it's Robert Peter Williams. As a kid, as teenager or as he is now. Very different (-:

stevyy
28-07-09, 08:15 PM
i dreamt one time, that i would be a friend of his. that was wonderful

xlollyx
28-07-09, 08:20 PM
Always in my dreams but not wiv him on stage, wont go there wot the dreams are about lol:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes:

meandmymonkey
28-07-09, 11:04 PM
H e is always in my dreams....
I love to dream.....
on stage...he was singing A place to crash !!!!!!

Tink
28-07-09, 11:07 PM
:eek: Me, on stage? Nooooo way!!! Not even for Rob! :rolleyes:

maximusrob
28-07-09, 11:11 PM
Much times!!

I'll always dream with him!

The last time, i was in the show, and he jump in the people, above me!

Everybody wanted touching in him... and nobody wanted let he back to stage!

It was very funny!

I woke smiling! :D :D :D

SILVER
29-07-09, 12:04 AM
I'll always dream with him!

The last time, i was in the show, and he jump in the people, above me!

I liked your ‘last time’ As if you are dreaming of him every day. :D

Giovana
29-07-09, 01:09 AM
i havent dream this...he appears on my dreams very often but we're never on stage :D

jceytheeniea
30-07-09, 12:45 PM
A LOT !! :)
But I havent dream my position..
But The song can be Strong or Come Undone..

L0uu
30-07-09, 04:33 PM
I had a dream me and Rob were watching Take That perform.
Weird, I know.
We were front row, too XD

Rogogon
31-07-09, 07:30 PM
i remember I did dream of Rob the day before an extremely important exam - my headteacher told me she organised a private concert of Rob in my school and i remember he was singing "These dreams" (but i have no idea why this song XD). yu can simply imagine how pleased i woke up - and there was no stress before the exam :D

eli.herrera
05-01-10, 08:09 PM
How many times you have woke up and told to your friend: " you don´t know what i have dreamed!". Come on! tell us about your MAGIC dream with Robbie...:o

gogo
05-01-10, 08:17 PM
How many times you have woke up and told to your friend: " you don´t know what i have dreamed!". Come on! tell us about your MAGIC dream with Robbie...:o

LOL! :D the robbiedream thingy! :D lately i got one! after x-mas i suddely got a robbie dream. we married! hahahahaha isnt it weird? especially since he is in a happy realationship and me too even with a little kid. totally weird!

EvaPl
05-01-10, 08:21 PM
I once had a dream that involved Robbie... I was at a shopping centre with my boyfriend. It was before Christmas and we were shopping for presents.. and were very tired... and suddenly the shopping centre became a huge open space with hundreds of people and.. a stage... on which Rob appeared... and started to sing. I then found myself very close to the stage and Rob asked me to join him and sing another song with him... and when he came closer to help me get on the stage.. I woke up ;) That was the one and only dream with Robbie that I had...(could have been a bit longer though!). :) :D

soulsista
05-01-10, 11:59 PM
Had too many dreams of RW to mention;)
I dremt around april/may time that I was in a place and RW was there getting interviewed so went to find him n he was sitting in a big leather chair getting interviewed I went up for a closer look and noticed he had a splodge of grey hair on the side of his head n (being dreamland obv) I managed to go up n touch his hair cant remember what was said nxt. Then nxt thing I know we are on a boat n laughin n I said to him ur a bit like jack nicholsen which he found hilarious then gave me a shove in a away with you manner I rolled off the boat n into the sea n he came tumbiling in after me I was under the water then I surfaced n a small boat with pirates came to save me but they were going to leave RW!! I was like you cant just leave him so they reluctantly got him (after I had justified to them why they should take him too as I was the important 1:eek:)then we were taken to this huge boat n there was loads of dinning tables on it Weird:D:D

Jazz 67
06-01-10, 09:44 AM
No :mad: but one lives in hope :p:p:p

You Know Me
06-01-10, 11:10 AM
Lol..We were both little bunny rabbits..freezing in the snow..Awww ;).in the Summertime :D

linny
06-01-10, 11:42 AM
Never have dreams of Robbie
Don't think I would want to either

Now jon Cena or david tennet I would dream happily about lol :D

Annette Fice
06-01-10, 02:51 PM
my dreams of robbie were about my local town center and he was my cousin and we
went round the town together and had a great day together and then he went on a bus my other dream was the same town center and this time we were not related lol he was running away from fans and i helped him and then we spent the day around the town him in shades and baseball cap then he met my family and took us out for a meal then i woke up that is the only dreams ive had of him i hope its a premonition lol:cool:

MISTY
06-01-10, 04:42 PM
Some months ago I dreamt about Robbie and he was teaching me to play golf (which I hate). Don't remember any more.

About two nights ago I dreamt about Robbie and he and I were sitting on a settee and chatting about his work and his life like we were mates. Ayda was there too.

I never have had a romantic type dream about Robbie :D

-elena-
06-01-10, 06:45 PM
I dreamed a lot of RW, i remember the last one. He was supposed to sing in my very little town in Italy, i was the only one who was able to speak english, so i stayed with him all day... i woke up with a smile!:D

robbiesmissus
07-01-10, 02:17 AM
i have never dreamt of him .......................i wish it would happen though especially in a romantic way

EVELYNWILLIAMS
07-01-10, 03:24 AM
my dream was so strange...I live in Santiago de Chile, now...

i was outside of my house, cleaning the street...and then Robbie past with Gary Barlow in a strange car in front my house and they have problems with their car, and they ask me help, and i said of course...jejejejej. After that i invited to Robbie and Gary inside my house for drink a coffe, then Robbie and Gary for my hospitality sing me a song ( i don´t remember what). When they leave my house i kiss them.....ufff a big kiss, and they gone....so starnge dream ( they was talking in spanish )

Marion-Tenerife
07-01-10, 11:28 AM
No never. Sorry, but I like the music/ the songs. Sometimes I hear a few songs when I can´t get sleep but I dream of someone else :D

?RW?
07-01-10, 05:19 PM
In my dream i was at a concert in new york city.There were 4 stages and Rob jumped from stage to stage.just before he gave me his hand i woke up.
Another dream was in a small village.A concert again.I wanted to went to the stage.but i cant.
That was dumb.:rolleyes:
Well,i hope that i anytime shake his hand:D:o

Tracy B
07-01-10, 10:21 PM
I often dream of the gorgeous RW, I feel as thou we are best of buddies now x

Robbiezinha
11-01-10, 03:25 PM
of course, sometimes i dreamed with RW, once lol I remember I was talking with him and he spoke Portuguese with me lol :p

robana
15-01-10, 05:40 PM
I'm afraid my dreams were a little too x-rated to be described here-suffice to say Rob is my ideal dream fantasy guy.:p

LittleMonsterFriend
15-01-10, 06:07 PM
i once dreamt that i was at one of his concerts and he asked me to come on stage with him but i couldnt get through the crowds

Lol it was weird

Robbiezinha
15-01-10, 08:16 PM
Last night i dream again LOL not the Robbie in person but Robbie it´s involved.
So.... i was talking with Roberta Medina ( is the organizer of Rock In Rio Lisboa) and she told me to convince Robbie to came to Rock in Rio Lisboa 2010 lol

Rami
20-01-10, 02:31 PM
:D wooow! Rob can speak in hungarian too!! :) (and actually the Take That members too) That was funny and strange... But good... :)

Robbiezinha
20-01-10, 03:29 PM
:D wooow! Rob can speak in hungarian too!! :) (and actually the Take That members too) That was funny and strange... But good... :)

Dreams are dreams..... and this is cool!!!

sylli
20-01-10, 03:39 PM
I dreamed , that robbie talk with me in english and I spoke english too very vell..... (I´m german). He lies besiede me, talk with me and before rob stands up, he gaved me a little kiss of my mouth and then he was gone. than I weaked up and I think: what an amazing feeling it was............................................... ................... yeah

Rami
20-01-10, 05:43 PM
I dreamed , that robbie talk with me in english and I spoke english too very vell..... (I´m german). He lies besiede me, talk with me and before rob stands up, he gaved me a little kiss of my mouth and then he was gone. than I weaked up and I think: what an amazing feeling it was............................................... ................... yeah

ooh, it's a lovely story :D

soulsista
20-01-10, 08:15 PM
Before the children in need concert I dremt me n rw were going to a door with suit cases. Gary Barlow opened the door n the rest of take that were there lounging about on couches they all had beards. There were also some ladies there. Then me n robbie were in this kitchen with some other ladies n they were cooking. :rolleyes:

soulsista
20-01-10, 08:22 PM
Probably 1 of my fav dream a few months ago before the take that 1(there always my fav if robs there:D)...so far has to be when we were in a club n he was going to light up a ciggie n I said to him you have to go outside to smoke Ill go with you. So we started walking outside n loads of people were coming up to him n cuddling him n stuff n his jeans had got dirty but he was cool with it. We through a circle of people in chairs and I saw my nana but she looked a bit different and I asked her what she was doing here? She had lovely earings in. I gave her a cuddle n we went outside. Then we were walking along a promenade bay sort of thing n it was night time and I said something about a story connected with my dad n robb stopped in his tracks n said wait a minute I know this this is strange then a dog ran by us and I woke up:eek:
Seemed really real

EvaPl
20-01-10, 08:29 PM
Before the children in need concert I dremt me n rw were going to a door with suit cases. Gary Barlow opened the door n the rest of take that were there lounging about on couches they all had beards. There were also some ladies there. Then me n robbie were in this kitchen with some other ladies n they were cooking. :rolleyes:

LOL! that was funny :)
I wonder what Mark would look like with a beard :) He seems to be one of those guys who can't grow a beard :D

soulsista
20-01-10, 08:31 PM
LOL! that was funny :)
I wonder what Mark would look like with a beard :) He seems to be one of those guys who can't grow a beard :D

He managed it did you not see the concert? He had 1 they all did I was gobsmaked!

EvaPl
20-01-10, 08:38 PM
He managed it did you not see the concert? He had 1 they all did I was gobsmaked!

No... I haven't seen it to be honest :o
But I will :)

Ms.PhoenixFromDaFlames
21-01-10, 03:12 AM
aaaaa
i remember
it was long ago
but i often dream of
him

we were at the beach
and i wanted
him to go
to a restaurant
but he was drunk
so funny
LOL

soulsista
27-01-10, 08:49 AM
A big group of people Rob was there n we were going on a expedition to see dinosaurs or something bizare like that!! Our mode of transport was giraffe:eek:
Then rob n ayda were sitting together like in bodies vid n ayda was talking about the clothes she had on and there designers :rolleyes:

MissSophie
02-02-10, 04:27 PM
My first dream of Rob...
Rob and Jonny sat on my balcony and they ate loads of sausages. And asked me to get them more^^ so I did.

AISLIN
05-02-10, 11:37 PM
my dream whit robbie was pretty amazing for me cause it change my whole life, in my dream i was crying and then my mum came and tell me someone is looking for me and when i looked trough the window i saw him and i felt in love looking his eyes , the most interesting part was that time i didnt know him and like a month later i saw rock dj video on tvand i couldnt belive it

love you rob you are brilliant:rolleyes:

Rami
06-02-10, 07:20 AM
my dream whit robbie was pretty amazing for me cause it change my whole life, in my dream i was crying and then my mum came and tell me someone is looking for me and when i looked trough the window i saw him and i felt in love looking his eyes , the most interesting part was that time i didnt know him and like a month later i saw rock dj video on tvand i couldnt belive it

love you rob you are brilliant:rolleyes:

Wooow, that's amazing, and interesting! :D Lovely story. :)

Official Troll
08-02-10, 02:44 PM
I think I've dreamt of him before but can't really remember, :p it must have been like when I was a teen. :eek: Dunno why I never had loads of dreams about him cos I used to be a really big fan. :eek:

mnor
08-02-10, 05:54 PM
Good dreams .. Have sweet dreams ....

madenna
11-02-10, 08:22 PM
ive had a few robbie dreams...................the first was approx 5yrs ago.................cant remember much .....................he told me to "f" off as i was too old:confused:..........................lol........ ..............had 2 rob dreams about 2 weeks ago...too complicated to describe at mo but i will one day.................ive dreamed of a few celebs................in one i snogged ricky gervais.......................woke up and was like ffs dont even fancy him:p........................my mate thinks its amazing that i cop off with celebs in me dreams....lol......................my latest notch on the bedpost was reid from criminal minds.................................none of them explicit tho(thats what im sticking too anyhows;))

soulsista
14-02-10, 10:06 PM
Last night I was in this nightmare ....one of the ones that seem so real ...I managed to wake myself up n was so glad it wasnt real.

Then I dremt I was going into a swimming pool that was quite busy it was outdoors n it was sunny Robbie was on a lounger with a laptop n with some other people. I walked down the stairs n into the pool then noticed my bikki top wasnt on right n I was showing off a nipple:o.

Then I was at this big gig in somewhere grand...cant remember some of it but I was outside the gig n had picked up a flyer that had been floating around it was advertising a robbie performance n you could also get a massage for 90 quid I thought that was a good deal:D:D.

I was walking to the taxi rank n Robbies mum was behind me n I think we had been talking earlier she shouted to me n I stopped n waited for her n we chatted some more then Robbie had shades on n was opening a car door for his mum...

Next thing I remember Im in a big room that reminded me a bit of a community centre n theres loads of people in it. Robbie was up next to the kitchen hatch bit.
Then I was to pick someone! There was a wee boy n he couldnt talk who was roaming about as kids do n he said my name! so even though the robbie n the gers was there I said Id pick the wee boy
Then a game of red rover started :eek: Then the wee boy was doing something like karate moves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExkI-f0zrfk
so I started doing the funny sounds. Thats when Robbie walked over to me n... he kissed me...then I woke up what a funny valntine Lol (I had this song in my head as I dreamily floated downstairs:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nly-bfguf4k)

Dougal
15-02-10, 09:22 AM
Need to share this 'cause I feel brill and my husband just wouldn't understand!

(Hope Robbie doesn't read this)!

It's dead simple really but... I was at a gig with my mate who I haven't seen for years and years (don't know why she was even there) and Rob went up to her and held her hand while he was singing, she looked away from him so he came to me. I looked into his eyes and we ended up snogging... :p then the bin men came and made loads of noise and woke me up - b*****ds! :mad:

Whats that all about?

Thanks for listening

Can't wait for tonight... ;)

Jazz 67
15-02-10, 09:37 AM

It's dead simple really but... I was at a gig with my mate who I haven't seen for years and years (don't know why she was even there) and Rob went up to her and held her hand while he was singing, she looked away from him so he came to me. I looked into his eyes and we ended up snogging... :p then the bin men came and made loads of noise and woke me up - b*****ds! :mad:

Whats that all about?

Thanks for listening

who cares what its all about. You dreamed of him, thats all that matters. :D:p
Bloody binmen :rolleyes:
So you didn't tell your husband about it then? hahaha
Let us know part 2 tomorrow. ;)

Miss Understood
15-02-10, 09:52 AM

Whats that all about?

Thanks for listening

lol nice one, lol

Miss Understood
15-02-10, 09:53 AM
ive had loads of dreams of him, somtimes he a bit cross with me, dunno y.

lol

Dougal
15-02-10, 10:03 AM
who cares what its all about. You dreamed of him, thats all that matters. :D:p
Bloody binmen :rolleyes:
So you didn't tell your husband about it then? hahaha
Let us know part 2 tomorrow. ;)

No didn't tell the hubby, best not to. Robbie isn't his favourite person at the moment. He got me into Rob way back when Angels was in the charts - I bought HIM Life Throu a Lens... took it back quite quickly though and bought every album since for myself... now the Hubby thinks I like Robbie more than him... he's not wrong! :eek: :D

Jazz 67
15-02-10, 10:05 AM
No didn't tell the hubby, best not to. Robbie isn't his favourite person at the moment. He got me into Rob way back when Angels was in the charts - I bought HIM Life Throu a Lens... took it back quite quickly though and bought every album since for myself... now the Hubby thinks I like Robbie more than him... he's not wrong! :eek: :D

Mine thinks I'm a bit obsessed. He's not wrong either. I baked Robbie a cake on Saturday, even put a candle in it. :o Son blew the candle out. All a bit of fun.:p

Dougal
15-02-10, 10:36 AM
Mine thinks I'm a bit obsessed. He's not wrong either. I baked Robbie a cake on Saturday, even put a candle in it. :o Son blew the candle out. All a bit of fun.:p

That's really funny! :D

Think it may be more than a bit obsessed though! :)

I asked for a Robbie cake for my birthday last week. Told hubby to take a picture to Asda and they'll put it on a cake. Didn't get it! He just doesn't understand... :(

I'm not obsessed at all... honest ;)

LilMiss
15-02-10, 11:42 AM
I had my 4th dream last night.I won a "meet and greet" and so some peeps of the radio,I think,take me to him behind the stage.I think it was in the Alianz-Arena in Munich.I said hello and he,too.Then we chat a bit.And at the end I hug him...:DThat was funny

kessi
16-02-10, 05:30 AM
Yes!

I thought about some questions.

Where is the italie part on this homepage, when this is the official RW-Homepage?

I find only an english and a german part on this official RW-Homepage?

tinab
16-02-10, 05:45 AM
Yes!

I thought about some questions.

Where is the italie part on this homepage, when this is the official RW-Homepage?

I find only an english and a german part on this official RW-Homepage?

Hey kessi, dont know if you are lost or not, but you can chat to other Italian's here at this link:

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432&page=7

Perhaps you can have a chat there and meet some others who speak Italian.

kessi
16-02-10, 07:57 AM
Hey kessi, dont know if you are lost or not, but you can chat to other Italian's here at this link:

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432&page=7

Perhaps you can have a chat there and meet some others who speak Italian.

Thanks a lot!

Rami
22-02-10, 07:16 PM

I belive you. :D

cozerocks
22-02-10, 09:42 PM
I have never dreamt of Robbie

Dougal
23-02-10, 12:20 PM
Robbie is definately better at snogging than Scott Whats-his-face (Jack Branning from Enders),

Snogged Rob last night for the second time and Scott the night before :p

Robbie is definately better :D

Jazz 67
23-02-10, 12:47 PM
Robbie is definately better at snogging than Scott Whats-his-face (Jack Branning from Enders),

Snogged Rob last night for the second time and Scott the night before :p

Robbie is definately better :D

Nice dreams you have. :D:p

Dougal
23-02-10, 12:53 PM
Nice dreams you have. :D:p

Think the one last night was because I'd watched the clip from Knebworth where he has that lucky lucky girl up on the stage...

Tonight I'll watch the Rock DJ video before bed (but maybe not to the end) and see what happens :p;)

Jazz 67
23-02-10, 12:56 PM
Think the one last night was because I'd watched the clip from Knebworth where he has that lucky lucky girl up on the stage...

Tonight I'll watch the Rock DJ video before bed (but maybe not to the end) and see what happens :p;)

Ah so thats how its done. I've only dreamt of him once, all we did was chat. :mad::rolleyes:

Dougal
14-05-10, 11:23 AM
I had another Robbie dream last night, but it was very strange and I'm a bit miffed 'cause I didn't even get a snog:rolleyes:

He was playing in Soccer Aid, but instead of it being at OT it was on a stage at the end of the cul-de-sac where I live:confused: I missed the first bit of the game cause I was inside eating chocolate cake that my little'un had made. When I went outside Rob was talking to the crowd (which wasn't very big) and when I walked past him he said 'nice of you to join us Doogs' I insisted that he told me how he knew my name and he said 'Nick (my mate) told me you lived there'... Then I was walking around WH Smith's with Rob while I was telling him on behalf of RW.com to do more blogs... and I was about to tell him to look at Gabbys paintings when he had to go back on the pitch (stage) for the second half. The end:confused:

If anyone can interpret that for me I will be amazed... I mean extremely grateful:eek:

Jazz 67
14-05-10, 11:32 AM
very amusing Dougal. :D

Well, I think you are miffed because he hasn't blogged for a while and thats why you didn't snog. :p:D

Dougal
14-05-10, 11:46 AM
very amusing Dougal. :D

Well, I think you are miffed because he hasn't blogged for a while and thats why you didn't snog. :p:D

Trust you to make sense of it all:rolleyes:

soulsista
14-05-10, 11:47 AM

lol Life is a Dream! a play by caulderon tis good translation by john clifford

Jazz 67
14-05-10, 11:48 AM
Trust you to make sense of it all:rolleyes:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/HOXmasI013Angel.gif Happy to help.

luv4rob
14-05-10, 02:57 PM
I had a dream about Robbie a few months ago. He was in one of the buildings where i live and was in a panic because there was loads of photographers waiting outside to get a pic. He really didn't want to go outside and was freaking out. I was in the same building with my daughter and my niece. I said , i know how to get you out of here come with me . He followed me and i went up this staircase that opened out onto the roof. We jumped from building to building over the rooftops until we got far enough away from the photographers.
We ended up somehow on a quiet country lane , he gave all three of us the biggest hug and said we had saved his life and as a thank you he gave my niece and daughter the biggest pile of cds and other Robbie merchandise .
It was a weird dream but made me feel really happy when i wakened up. Wonder what it could mean?

soulsista
19-05-10, 02:26 PM
Last night I dreamt something weird at first which I cant remember then I met Robbie:D I shook his hand (his hand was lovely and soft)and his eyes were really really green then..... He said I was attractive and kissed me :D Then I was shaving my legs in a swimming pool(Gadz) while Robbie was spectating. How strange!:eek:

Dougal
30-06-10, 06:12 AM
I just woke up from a dream where Robbie was my boss in an office:confused: He wore a scruffy suit and tie first but then he was naked :p I said to him, 'Will you put some clothes on'... I can't remember anything else:rolleyes:

Jazz 67
30-06-10, 06:26 AM
I just woke up from a dream where Robbie was my boss in an office:confused: He wore a scruffy suit and tie first but then he was naked :p I said to him, 'Will you put some clothes on'... I can't remember anything else:rolleyes:

The bit I don't get is you told him to put some clothes on!! :confused: Your slipping! :eek:

LilMiss
30-06-10, 03:48 PM
The bit I don't get is you told him to put some clothes on!! :confused: Your slipping! :eek:
:D Me too. :eek:

Dougal
30-06-10, 05:38 PM
:D Me too. :eek:

Me too:rolleyes:

janeshoreham
13-07-10, 12:14 PM
He and I had both met in previous lives and this time we both met the Higher Power (God? I dont know Im not religious...) and HP decided to tell Robbie to ring me up and/or get in touch with me asap as hed been messing me about for far too long:mad: or hed be turned over to the Devil!

micaela
14-07-10, 07:14 PM
In February 2007 ,I had a vivid dream with Robbie, I was in my bed were about four in the morning, I slept face down, and suddenly I turn my head and I see Robbie, with open arms, wanting to sleep on the bed above me, then I panic and I stepped aside and went to bed with me the other day I found out that he had been hospitalized for Rehabilitation.

soulsista
28-07-10, 10:31 PM
Last night I dreamt he was in my room sitting on my chair and saying something about the picture of him Then there was something about a mobile and the ringtone was a song of david grey

Last week or there abouts I dremt we were working on something together and we had finished so he said goodbye and gave me a kiss Then went and said goodbye toeveryone else. He then came back over to meand asked for another kiss which I obliged ...he then on purpose fell:eek:
Then I was walking away and he asked if I wanted to go with him and I said I dont smoke that **** anymore:confused:

I had another fream the other night but cant recall it just now.

Sly
24-09-10, 10:21 PM
Last night I had this dream:
I was together with some mates at a Robbie-Concert. Close to the stage you couldn't stand. Everyone had to sit. First we were behind in the standing area. After we went ahead and we saw Robbie and he waved his hand and came along.. We sat down on some chairs close to the stage. After he came to me and we tickled each other... He sang some songs and after that we played one game together (during the concert). I lost that game and I went out of the venue. Unfortunately I didn't found the entrance again. I was in panic. I walked to the town and asked some guys for the way - they couldn't help. I asked one woman - she took me in her car and tried to help me to find the way back - then I woke up before she could help me..
:confused:

lamponefran
24-09-10, 10:27 PM
Last night I had this dream:
I was together with some mates at a Robbie-Concert. Close to the stage you couldn't stand. Everyone had to sit. First we were behind in the standing area. After we went ahead and we saw Robbie and he waved his hand and came along.. We sat down on some chairs close to the stage. After he came to me and we tickled each other... He sang some songs and after that we played one game together (during the concert). I lost that game and I went out of the venue. Unfortunately I didn't found the entrance again. I was in panic. I walked to the town and asked some guys for the way - they couldn't help. I asked one woman - she took me in her car and tried to help me to find the way back - I awoke before she could help me..
It's a nightmare not a dream :D;)

Sly
24-09-10, 10:30 PM
It's a nightmare not a dream :D;)

Yes, indeed... I tried to continue the dream - but it didn't work. :D

soulsista
29-11-10, 08:42 PM
Robbie was performing there was a female russian dancer :eek: (not the national costume or dance) there was a piano and Robbie was playing it intermitedly.

It was come undone he was singing but it was a bit different. It was a outlandish extravagent performance and he was acting like in the video were he's the mad scientist character (he was wearing the burgendy velvet jacket).

Then Danni Minogue was looking for the Mad Scientist Productions :eek:
:D:D:D

Sandra in Action
16-12-10, 07:29 PM
Since yet, I had 3 dreams about Robbie:

The first, I was on a concert and I stand right to the stage. After the concert I was in his car and we drived away.:rolleyes:

The second, I was on a concert, too, but the concert was on a bus! I sitted in front of the stage. Rob sang 'Millennium' and in the moment, where Robbie has to sing the word 'millennium' he came to me and I have to sing 'millennium. It was great!:D

The third, he was with me in my gymnastic training. he wore a muscel-shirt:D
he had exerciced at the cycles. It was so sexy! :D

Erica Ohlala
25-12-10, 11:04 PM
Hello ,

just wanted to share something funny , I like many of his songs , but never been a particuliar FAN of anykind , but It's been years I "meet him" in my dreams , just like we would be friends , that is so strange....In an airport , in a big hall , etc.
It's bizarre for me.
We all dream about "unknown people" ,I just know his name because he happens to be famous...
Well My mail wont change the thing , but I m a friend , in my dreams ! how weird AHHA..

Erica

soulsista
28-12-10, 10:52 PM
ayda and rob in a bed with loads of rolls of different kinds n colours of ribbons - how bizzare:eek:

soulsista
23-01-11, 12:08 AM
last night something about something...I remember something....but nothing :rolleyes:

soulsista
23-01-11, 12:20 AM
last night something about something...I remember something....but nothing :rolleyes:

N something about barcodes :confused:

FANRW
16-02-11, 02:30 PM
Like the dreams! They're always strange! :)

Lullepups
11-04-11, 04:46 AM
okies........this one is REALLY interesting!!! :D

i was somwhere in south france...(now thats a bit of a mix of the reality...my mums in monaco actually, and the one who likes it will be going to nice in 2 weeks :rolleyes:)

i joined a small gig in a kind of lounge where rob was going to perform...i was quite astonished cause he appeared with the hairdo of howard donald in early times of TT (the dreads!)
i tried to catch his attention...but he ignored me (as always...in my dreams *cough*)

later i left the lounge, but i wasn`t alone...a guy with a trenchcoat and a hat on (just what men wore in the 20`s) was with me...a security ...never taking his eyes off from me

i went into a washroom (alone! lol) and since it was really hot there in france i poured some water on my face...unfortunately the white tank top i wore got wet as well...particuarly the boobs... and i thought uhhm...isn`t it a bit too sexy to go out now?
...the security didn`t mind rofl

outside, 2 men ran after me then hit on me...the security got in their way promptly and shouted:

"no sirs...THIS is only for the boss!"

.....muhahahaha!!!! i just love it. :D

there were a few more details in the dream...damn i just cant recall it right now...
...rob bought pushchairs...4 or 5...or maybe a shortlist?
...and perfume played a role...he asked me if i like it? :confused:

FANRW
16-05-11, 03:18 PM
Last night I had again a very nice dream!

Rob was in town to give a concert and I met him in a bar before he gave the concert.

so I said, Hi Rob, its nice to see you here or something like that. :rolleyes: And I told him how happy I'm to go to his concert and so on. And then he orderd two drinks and we just sad there and had a drink and just chatted. Men, that was a good company! :)

And he told me that I can get to special tickets for me and my sister for his concert. And he asked me if I spent a lot of money for my ticket... :D

And then he shared his taxi to his concert with me to take me to the concert... :rolleyes: That was a really nice dream but then I had to wake up! :mad:

:D

Dougal
31-05-11, 07:23 AM
I had a dream last night that I was at Robbies house tidying up:confused: He was there and wouldn't stop talking... then we were in the pool... then the kids woke me up:( I dreamt about him the night before too, he was explaining something to me but I can't really remember what:eek: Can't wait for tonight:D

Jazz 67
31-05-11, 07:25 AM
So your dreaming of being Robs scrubber? :p

Dougal
31-05-11, 07:28 AM
So your dreaming of being Robs scrubber? :p

:DThat'll do me fine;)

Sandra in Action
25-06-11, 06:43 PM
I had a wonderful dream:
I was on a concert of him. Suddenly a bodyguard came to me and brought me into a room. In the room was Rob. He just read a newspaper. As he saw me, he said hello. I said Hello, too and we chat a little. But my english was so bad and I had any problems to talk with him...at the end somebody (maybe the Bodyguard?) took a photo of Rob and me.:)

lamponefran
25-06-11, 06:56 PM
It's strange, in yours dreams you all talk with him, in my dreams not. ;):p lol talk is the last of my problems when I dream of him. :D:rolleyes:

YvonneLizzie
06-07-11, 03:56 PM
From what I can remember .. this one time .. I was in a park somewhere .. I remember there being a wire fence .. I was walking along .. then I seen Rob .. and he called over " Lizzie " .. and smiled .. I was just about to answer him and my feckin mam woke me up asking did I want tea .. As hard as I tried .. I couldn't get back into the dream ..shucks ..lol:p ... there's been other dreams .. that I probably remembered at the time .. but they have since left my memory ..

SAZzykniCKS
06-07-11, 04:03 PM
Not until recently...but this dream was surreal... it was my brthday and all my family & freinds were there but for some reason people kept badgering me to play "Angels" on this huge jukebox that appeared in the room!! Well when i put it on to play Robbie came up behind me, put his arms round me and started singing, then I got woken up by my alarm :( but OOOOH what a dream <3 :o

julia harrison
06-07-11, 05:46 PM
The best dream I've had of Robbie was about 15 yrs ago. I was walking down a staircase, in a house I didn't know, and a song was playing on an old record player; then Robbie was there and we danced. He then bent down and kissed me, and it was like that scene from Ghost, and we both were gold light then he dissappeard. I then start shouting him, then I find myself floating down from the sky and finding him in the street. I then start, unwillingly, floating back into the sky and then I woke up. Strange I know lol

Dawn Munn
08-07-11, 10:44 AM
had dreams with Robbie in a couple of weeks or so ago, I'd never had any dreams before! Can't remeber what happened in the first one, but the second one I was eeting him backstage following a concert on this recent tour, then he took me to meet the rest of the guys! xxx.:D

soulsista
28-10-11, 11:48 PM
So I was at a take that concert with friends I havnt seen in years. Take that were on and we were quite a bit away from the stage. Then Rob came on and the crowd disappered :confused: (wtf! Only in dream land) We got real close to the stage and I felt sorry for him coz he was trying his best and coudnt understand why people were moving away.. I started to sing along to one of the songs and he heard me and was like Hmm then he went off to another part of the stage came back I sang again n he went nah then came back n went wait a minute. Then He kissed me *swoon* lol Then this is the really weird part his left arm needed put on because it was a fake one and he said his managers wouldnt help him n it was like a secret or something! u knw how dreams go. Then we were looking for my son on a beach! he was at a part of it we went to and came running towards us but fell over another kid Weird! :eek:

4ever_texas
29-10-11, 05:39 PM
Then Rob came on and the crowd disappered :confused: (wtf! Only in dream land)

Hahahaha :D :D True :D

SILVER
09-02-12, 09:49 PM
Well, looks I've missed a lot of your dreams, but glad that almost all of you are happy about them... :)

Brett62
09-02-12, 10:25 PM
Well i was wondering if I would have a dream about RW. I finally did and it was so funny I have to share it. I don't remember all of it but the ending is the funniest part anyway. I was on a cruise ship. RW was the entertainment. People were playing ....well...lets just say "cards". We hit a rock like the Concordia did. It was total panic. But the part that I remember clearly was RW and I fighting over a lifejacket and me screaming "No way you're on your own buddy!" as I woke up. I laughed all morning about it. :o

EVELYNWILLIAMS
10-02-12, 03:07 AM
the other day i had a dream with Robbie ...and he was my lover..... before a concert....

i said : " it`s true Robbie ?? but you are with Ayda ..why me ?? ...and he said .... because you are special ...

lol lol and lol

SILVER
27-03-12, 12:11 AM
Well i was wondering if I would have a dream about RW. I finally did and it was so funny I have to share it. I don't remember all of it but the ending is the funniest part anyway. I was on a cruise ship. RW was the entertainment. People were playing ....well...lets just say "cards". We hit a rock like the Concordia did. It was total panic. But the part that I remember clearly was RW and I fighting over a lifejacket and me screaming "No way you're on your own buddy!" as I woke up. I laughed all morning about it. :o

So I understand that you were not on your own!! :confused:

Inky
31-03-12, 01:35 PM
Think this was about a year ago.

Ive been admitted into rehab on a section several times for what people call being a fruit loop lol and shrinks call schizo effective but anyway my dream was me and Rob flying in the sky with spandex super hero outfits on when we saw one of the staff flying with one of the little sofas,I was scared I was going back into rehab but Rob said 'noway your not going back in that place' and flew his arm towards the staff man and he vanished.I woke then but thought oh no hope that wasn't a warning that I'm going back inside. Luckily it wasn't :)

Spooky
08-07-12, 07:14 PM
Whenever I dream about Robbie, he is always happy to see me & gives me a big hug & kiss on the cheek.
Then I realize that he knows exactly who I am & we that we have actually been friends for a long time...just lost touch. :):):)

XxxxxxX

Dougal
16-09-12, 07:54 AM
My hubby just told me about the Robbie dream that he had last night. (LMAO that he had a Robbie dream). He was on a plane with Me and Robbie and some other people. Robbie was singing. Hubby told him under his breath 'Why don't you just Shut up you're doing my head in'. Robbie heard and just stared at hubby - not happy. Hubby said 'Look, this (me) is your biggest fan here, just hold her hand and sing her a bloody song then shut up....'. Then he woke up...:rolleyes:

Jazz 67
16-09-12, 07:59 AM
My hubby just told me about the Robbie dream that he had last night. (LMAO that he had a Robbie dream). He was on a plane with Me and Robbie and some other people. Robbie was singing. Hubby told him under his breath 'Why don't you just Shut up you're doing my head in'. Robbie heard and just stared at hubby - not happy. Hubby said 'Look, this (me) is your biggest fan here, just hold her hand and sing her a bloody song then shut up....'. Then he woke up...:rolleyes:

hahaha That dream is your hubby coming to terms with your obsession! :D:p

Dougal
16-09-12, 08:04 AM
hahaha That dream is your hubby coming to terms with your obsession! :D:p

Obsession:confused: I haven't a clue what you mean:confused:

Miss Understood
16-09-12, 08:58 AM
robbie still dont like me in my dreams, lol, i really dunno why, :(, he is always annoyed and angry with me, hmmm

i want a nice dream where he is nice to me :)

SILVER
24-10-12, 11:23 PM
Keep it up mates!

Make sure you always tell the truth... ;)

Best,

soulsista
17-11-12, 08:53 AM
ouchywawa

What a Robbie Dream THAT was :D

Must be due to the new album :rolleyes:

JM
27-12-12, 09:31 AM
Oh me god, I came on this forum this morning doing my random business, & then I just remembered my first ever Robbie dream I had last night! Horray! But I most probably wouldn't have remembered it had I not come on here. Hora!

And so, my dream, oooh... Candy has been on me mind alot, since like, ever since it came out! Not just a summer song :p
Well, Robbie's stunt double for Candy's video was also in my dream. And he's not even famous! (I think). Anyway... I was outside a bar (pub/restaurant) & with tables outside; come to think of it now, it looked a bit like the video of Candy! :D With the round tables outside (where Robbie sings ''Mother was a victim, father beat the system, by moving bricks to Brixton, and learning how to fix them!" - Robbie's favourite lyric in the song (if I'm not mistaken).

EDIT - I'll post this much now cos I'm writing this on my PS3 & don't want it to get deleted! (Sorry Rob, no XBOX 360 for me).

Ok, back to me dream, Arrrgh, Shiver me Timbers! (I have no idea why I'm talking like a pirate) ARRRGH, ME HEARTY'S!!! :p
So I'm sitting at a small round table & I'm talking to Robbie's stunt double (I can't remember what about exactly), & he gives me his business card (I think). Oh & yes, he IS dressed in a pink tuxedo, just incase you were wondering, lol. So we're chatting away in what looks like on the set of the Candy shoot, & suddenly the dream sort of changes; my younger sister is sitting with me & somehow I'm now holding a fan-made book of Robbie Williams/TAKE THAT (she was a big TAKE THAT fan back in the day). It had cuttings of Robbie in them (& he appeared to be naked :o), & I'm showing it to my younger sister (as you would, lol), & then she takes the book & wonders off & then comes back with it. When I open the book up again, all the cuttings are missing! (In my head, I imagined she gave it to my eldest sister & she ripped out the cuttings (pictures) out of embarrassment.
Now the dream changes again; I'm sitting on my own, & you can guess who comes by now ;) Yup, Mr. Robbie Williams himself! Ooh AAARGH!!! I think he sits down with me or we're standing together & we start talking. What was said?! Well... my heads a bit vague here, (but you know when Rob does interviews & his eyebrows go cross, and you can really see him thinking? My interpretation of this is kinda funny but not nice; I'm thinking he's thinking (to the interviewer ''You're such a tw@t'', or, Robbie is getting mad because of intimidating questions, or he's feeling uncomfortable, something like that. Or maybe he's just trying to really think!
I don't know. Anyway, this interpretation of mine somehow ended up in my dream, in a negative way :( He starts doing that look with me, (I can't remember what we talked about though). The dream... changes, again... Robbie is gone :( & Mr stunt double is back, he hands me a business card again, only this time it's bigger. There's like, a large lorry or dustbin lorry in the road (I have no idea what relevance that has). The business card has the stunt double on it dressed in pink, or the card is pink anyway. The dream now changes for it's last time, but before it does, I would just like to point out that I watch a lot of interviews/documentaries/behind the scenes of Robbie Williams on youtube, and enjoy them very much indeed. :)
Now, in my dream, all I can see is Robbie sitting in a room, and he's talking about me. He's basically reflecting on the conversation we had (unknown) & saying what he thinks of me (it's not pleasant). If I stopped & thought long & hard enough, I can probably remember one word that he specifically used to describe me, but honestly, I'm out of energy. I'll think about it some other time (lazy), or maybe it will be too far gone to remember.

I hope you enjoyed the read. And a big man-hug to you Mr Robbie Williams. :)

Inky
03-02-13, 11:47 PM
I was in a park and there was alot of people sitting and standing around.Robbie was gonna be singing on stage but there was to be a lucky girl to go on with him while he performs.I was with my friends Mandy and Helen.I was sitting down and just hoping I was the girl he chooses to be up on stage with him,then he notices me and walks over,looks at me and lays down with me,we stare at each other glazing into each others eyes,we were holding hands and so into each other.Even though it was our first meeting it was like we'd been in-love for ages.He then got called to go on stage,he left me and then I was just walking around the field,wanting to be with him,he notice's me walking around whilst singing and with his finger he calls me to the stage.

I woke :(

soulsista
22-02-13, 11:34 PM
Been having quite a few lately

Last week it was a teenage robbie and we were hanging around town. At a bit in the dream thnk we had climbed a fence or there was a big fence... then there was a fly-over kinda bridge thing which was similar to where I grew up

p.s Inky hes such a dream tart! ;) I had one similar to that a while ago :D

Pinata
09-04-13, 11:08 AM
I had a dream after I saw the red nose day clip....
he was standing at my door,.. saying the things and then he wanted to come into my flat... I closed the door... and broke it arm... he was angry!

And then I was dreaming about getting a phone call from him at the farrell collection in berlin... saying to me that I have to come there... I said I have no money to travel so far now... he was angry again....

then I dreamed about him by reading my messages in the chatroom and I dreamed that he dont post anything more cause he doesnt likes me!

strange dreams last time huh?:confused::eek:

Mireillex
11-04-13, 09:55 AM
I actually dream almost weakly about the TTC concert, it's making me crazy!:eek:

Last night I dreamed that Rob asked me on the podium, that was quite nice.:D But I've dreamed also that I missed the concert or that I was really in the back of the stadium.

SILVER
05-06-13, 08:50 AM
Oh me god, I came on this forum this morning doing my random business, & then I just remembered my first ever Robbie dream I had last night! Horray! But I most probably wouldn't have remembered it had I not come on here. Hora!

And so, my dream, oooh... Candy has been on me mind alot, since like, ever since it came out! Not just a summer song :p
Well, Robbie's stunt double for Candy's video was also in my dream. And he's not even famous! (I think). Anyway... I was outside a bar (pub/restaurant) & with tables outside; come to think of it now, it looked a bit like the video of Candy! :D With the round tables outside (where Robbie sings ''Mother was a victim, father beat the system, by moving bricks to Brixton, and learning how to fix them!" - Robbie's favourite lyric in the song (if I'm not mistaken).

EDIT - I'll post this much now cos I'm writing this on my PS3 & don't want it to get deleted! (Sorry Rob, no XBOX 360 for me).

Ok, back to me dream, Arrrgh, Shiver me Timbers! (I have no idea why I'm talking like a pirate) ARRRGH, ME HEARTY'S!!! :p
So I'm sitting at a small round table & I'm talking to Robbie's stunt double (I can't remember what about exactly), & he gives me his business card (I think). Oh & yes, he IS dressed in a pink tuxedo, just incase you were wondering, lol. So we're chatting away in what looks like on the set of the Candy shoot, & suddenly the dream sort of changes; my younger sister is sitting with me & somehow I'm now holding a fan-made book of Robbie Williams/TAKE THAT (she was a big TAKE THAT fan back in the day). It had cuttings of Robbie in them (& he appeared to be naked :o), & I'm showing it to my younger sister (as you would, lol), & then she takes the book & wonders off & then comes back with it. When I open the book up again, all the cuttings are missing! (In my head, I imagined she gave it to my eldest sister & she ripped out the cuttings (pictures) out of embarrassment.
Now the dream changes again; I'm sitting on my own, & you can guess who comes by now ;) Yup, Mr. Robbie Williams himself! Ooh AAARGH!!! I think he sits down with me or we're standing together & we start talking. What was said?! Well... my heads a bit vague here, (but you know when Rob does interviews & his eyebrows go cross, and you can really see him thinking? My interpretation of this is kinda funny but not nice; I'm thinking he's thinking (to the interviewer ''You're such a tw@t'', or, Robbie is getting mad because of intimidating questions, or he's feeling uncomfortable, something like that. Or maybe he's just trying to really think!
I don't know. Anyway, this interpretation of mine somehow ended up in my dream, in a negative way :( He starts doing that look with me, (I can't remember what we talked about though). The dream... changes, again... Robbie is gone :( & Mr stunt double is back, he hands me a business card again, only this time it's bigger. There's like, a large lorry or dustbin lorry in the road (I have no idea what relevance that has). The business card has the stunt double on it dressed in pink, or the card is pink anyway. The dream now changes for it's last time, but before it does, I would just like to point out that I watch a lot of interviews/documentaries/behind the scenes of Robbie Williams on youtube, and enjoy them very much indeed. :)
Now, in my dream, all I can see is Robbie sitting in a room, and he's talking about me. He's basically reflecting on the conversation we had (unknown) & saying what he thinks of me (it's not pleasant). If I stopped & thought long & hard enough, I can probably remember one word that he specifically used to describe me, but honestly, I'm out of energy. I'll think about it some other time (lazy), or maybe it will be too far gone to remember.

I hope you enjoyed the read. And a big man-hug to you Mr Robbie Williams. :)

What did you have at dinner that night? hhhh

Nice dream, though.. :)

SILVER
05-06-13, 08:53 AM
I was in a park and there was alot of people sitting and standing around.Robbie was gonna be singing on stage but there was to be a lucky girl to go on with him while he performs.I was with my friends Mandy and Helen.I was sitting down and just hoping I was the girl he chooses to be up on stage with him,then he notices me and walks over,looks at me and lays down with me,we stare at each other glazing into each others eyes,we were holding hands and so into each other.Even though it was our first meeting it was like we'd been in-love for ages.He then got called to go on stage,he left me and then I was just walking around the field,wanting to be with him,he notice's me walking around whilst singing and with his finger he calls me to the stage.

I woke :(

One time flying, then in the park... Waiting your next dream... :D

SILVER
05-06-13, 08:55 AM
Been having quite a few lately

Last week it was a teenage robbie and we were hanging around town. At a bit in the dream thnk we had climbed a fence or there was a big fence... then there was a fly-over kinda bridge thing which was similar to where I grew up

p.s Inky hes such a dream tart! ;) I had one similar to that a while ago :D

Why many dreams are almost about flying! :confused:

It might be the effect of 'Man Machine'... hhh

SILVER
05-06-13, 08:56 AM
I had a dream after I saw the red nose day clip....
he was standing at my door,.. saying the things and then he wanted to come into my flat... I closed the door... and broke it arm... he was angry!

And then I was dreaming about getting a phone call from him at the farrell collection in berlin... saying to me that I have to come there... I said I have no money to travel so far now... he was angry again....

then I dreamed about him by reading my messages in the chatroom and I dreamed that he dont post anything more cause he doesnt likes me!

strange dreams last time huh?:confused::eek:

It isn't strange! It is reasonable.. :)

SILVER
05-06-13, 08:58 AM
I actually dream almost weakly about the TTC concert, it's making me crazy!:eek:

Last night I dreamed that Rob asked me on the podium, that was quite nice.:D But I've dreamed also that I missed the concert or that I was really in the back of the stadium.

I liked weekly... It is becoming a habit... :D

Teriyake
13-07-13, 04:46 PM
I Dream in a quite frequent basis, maybe six or seven times a year. The past week twice, though. I guess my upcoming gig is occupying me...

So, once last week I dreamt I kissed him, and he tasted of cigarettes and mint chewing gum. Very verrrrrry good! Then my two year old woke up, and I was frantically trying to get him to sleep so I could continue the dream (no need to mention that I did not manage to...)

The other time, I dreamt of him was that he was leaving me. Our relationship had not worked out, and he found someone else. I was utterly surprised, and in total shock. There was absolutely no sense in trying to convince him to stay... During the dream, robbie turned into my husband, and that was even worse (in a lot of aspects :D:o) because that made the nightmare much worse and real. Phew, I woke up feeling so insecure and lonely.

And why so many people here dream of flying in RW context, according to Freud that is quite clear :cool: another sexual metaphor there!

Teriyake
20-07-13, 06:22 AM
Another brief dream sequence tonight. Young robbie approximately early 00 years. We were in a castle or a fortified city on a rock upon the sea. There was a gate with a tunnel that was directly at the cliffs. Rob was attached to a bungee jump cord, and was jumping up and down the tunnel, and I knew he would be doing a bungee jump soon. However the cord was quite short, and I was afraid that he would bang his head on the rocks.

Daniel Craig turned up briefly inbetween for some other story, and then I was watching an interview with a different robbie (still younger, during TT times) who said that he did not want to have children.

Quite weird.:rolleyes:

Teriyake
27-07-13, 06:44 AM
Last Night robbie was parading the streets in a gig. I somehow had rollerblades (but in my hands, not on my feet), and ran alongside him, and then entered the street and he gave me his hands and dragged me along on my inline skates (that somehow were at my feet). There was more I don't remember, and then he was at my parent's house lying on their terrace, and singing, and asking us if we still loved him even though he was not so young anymore (he was showing a TT times picture from his early twenties).

soccergirly
18-08-13, 06:38 PM
Last night I dreamed that Rob would recognize my book...! Maybe dreams come true..

Teriyake
21-08-13, 03:38 PM
I was in Tallinn (or some other Place....) and when the Show was over and People had dispersed, all of a sudden Robbie was standing in front of me in the bear pit. I wasn't sure if/how to approach him, but then walked over and thanked him for a great show. He seemed very distracted, and even though he reacted nicely I remember thinking "I should not have approached him, he was deep in thought, why did I not see this".

Obviously I should not go to bed just after a dose of robbie in cinema....

Teriyake
30-09-13, 07:00 PM
Am I the only one whose mind constantly produces RW related dreams???

Last night: I was at a gig, long before the gig started, in a half-empty stadium and some people were walking past towards the stage and I knew they were some meet&greet winners. So I grabbed one of the guys (a very young one, somehow), and begged him to claim that I was his new girlfriend (as it was a +1 event,I guess). He agreed, but I could not get official accred cos it was so last minute. We went backstage and I knew I had to sort of hide, and then backstage had turned into this huge hotel/buffet setting. I was told I could not have a seat at the tables like everyone else cos I had not been registered, as it was Rob's wedding. One security guy told me that the hotel was usually preparing 3 tons of fish and seafood in a year, but for robs wedding only it was more like 100 tons in a single evening.

I guess that is when I realized that this dream wasn't leading to anything, and woke up :D:rolleyes:

Teriyake
07-10-13, 08:35 AM
Just a quick snippet at the weekend....

I was at a community-church kinda room, and there was this box with DJ equipment, and posters of the Swings both ways CD, and Robbie was in this box, waiting for his DJ set.

Don't think the dream continued RW-related, though :(

Robs No1 Friend
01-11-13, 08:46 PM
Ok, I had this dream about Robbie last night where I won a competition to fly overseas and interview him but I didn't realise until I got there that is be doing it aboard his own private cruise ship with all his management, band, family etc there to!
So we board the boat and I'm taken up to a bar on the top deck and I'm seated with a photographer and some other people who I presume are label execs and then Josie comes in with him and Ayda! Now I'm really under pressure, I want to drool over him but I can't with his wife there so I pull myself together and we chat. He's very friendly and we're there quite a while then he days he has to go but allows me to look around the ship before I go and tells me to take my time.
So I'm off wandering (looking for his cabin!) and I must be there ages. The weather was nice so I go to the open deck at the top and walk past Teddy being fed her lunch. Before I leave I find myself looking towards the shore and realise how poor looking the area is and how weird it is to be stood on this hugely expensive ship. We leave and get in a waiting car and I look over at the ship which has a huge RW logo on the side, take a couple of pictures and that's it.

Teriyake
05-11-13, 08:29 AM
Aw, it kills my old brain that Rob is so active right now….

I dreamt I was at a special gig, there were only maybe 20 people, in a big room, circle of chairs around. No stage, no band, he just walked in. I sat there, and I smiled and beamed at him like radioactive sunshine. So he came over as if to give me a peck on my lips- I bent forward, and he pulled back, smiling cheekily, last second, so I nearly fell over. I felt extremely stupid (I remember thinking “I should have known”) and embarrassed. But then he obviously saw my disappointment, came back and indeed gave me a quick kiss.

Needless to say I woke up happy today again (and very tired …) . I actually know where that pretending to kiss someone came from, there was a German interviewer once, I think on Pro7, who came to an LA Vale match and sorta interviewed him as he walked towards the dressing room, and he pretended to hypnotise her and moved in really close as if to kiss her - most embarassing thing for the interviewer ever as she had been indeed flirting with him :D

Teriyake
31-12-13, 11:16 AM
The SBW Tour is killing my dreams Again....especially over the holidays (I got some dough for the tickets as a Christmas present, wrapped nicely :D)

So, one night it was all seats, and I was in front row, fourth seat on the left. I knew this was the seat that he always chooses the girl to come up on stage with him...:D so when I was asked to come up, I was not surprised or nervous, and we danced some standard dance together that somehow I had rehearsed.

Second dream the next night was again about a SBW gig. Different venue, no seats but standing. It was actually somehow like a school gym/ multi use gym hall where they have an integrated stage. So we went in. Very few people there. The stage was on the integrated stage and then also had a wing to the right, and we could not quite decide where to stand. We then decided to stand in front of the main stage because they sort of had prepared some goodies (mainly drinks and food) for us fans to take home. The dream ended before the gig started. Ufff...

To be certainly continued...

Teriyake
19-01-14, 11:37 AM
So, this Time it was the upcoming Vienna gig in my dreams - venue was seated only, and amphitheater style. I was somewhere in the middle to the left side, and he walked up the stairs during sone song and shook my hand and asked for my name. Me in 7th heaven of course. Later there were girls walking through handing out envelopes to a few people. I got one, and was allowed to walk up to the stage. I wanted to take a pic with robbie, but my phone somehow had documents of work on it, and I could not scroll fast enough to the camera., so I could not take a picture. In the envelope was an invitation to a charity dinner in the Black Forest, and I was super disappointed because it was totally unrelated to Robbie.

Teriyake
04-02-14, 07:07 AM
continuing notes to myself:

**dreamt that I was in Florida, with a hotel room where there were gators and crocs. I went outsides, and there were a few RW fans. He turned up, and we sat down on a table with benches - I was the only one, though, who admitted being and acted like a fan-atic, you know, all smiles, compliments, telling Robbie how great his music was etc. He did not really appreciate it, and I felt super uncool.**

Figured out recently that my recurring dream theme is one of rejection. Great. :rolleyes:

Teriyake
06-03-14, 09:36 AM
Last night I had the worst RW related dream ever.

I dreamt that Robbie died. I somehow was informed about it and during the whole dream felt incredibly numb (usually if I dream of say, my brother dying, I cry in my dream,) and drained and empty and extremely sad. They were putting down posters for the SBW tour because he died, and I walked past and felt like in a bad dream, thinking that it just could not be true.

Well, luckily it was not true, but still...really weird feeling!

FANRW
07-03-14, 07:19 AM
What a nightmare last night!! >:-(

I dreamed that I forgot the concert on 7th May in Düsseldorf.(Could never ever happen) I remembered the afternoon of 7th that the concert is on that day. OMG what a shock! :-D
So I tried to arrive at the concert in time. I got inner pit tickets. (Very glad I really got two tickets for a friend and me at the stage area) So I made it to the concert in time and made it anyhow to the first row. There was no space left between the fans and the stage. So we could sit on the stage during the waiting time. The stage was about 40 cm high.:)) I was soooo happy! My friend was already waiting there. Then I noticed my mobile battery was empty so I couldn't make any photos´and because there was no time left I couldn't even prepare a poster... :-))
Then the "concert" starts. It was just a Robbie video on a screen so Robbie wasn't there. It was a "test concert" without RW!! :-D OMG I was so frustrated.
I was soooo happy when I woke up because it was just a dream! :-D What would I give to stay once that close at the stage!!!!! <3
Unfortunately some crazy fans would definitely board the stage! :-( :-D

So can't wait for the real concert now! :D Less then 9 weeks to go! Yeees!!!

Teriyake
02-04-14, 08:34 AM
Lol, FanRW, that really is a nightmare to be so close to the front and then RW is not there...:p
So, the gig is approaching, dreams start to surface again, at least I am not the only one :rolleyes:

I was at an outdoor concert. There were some people, but not thousands. I saw Rob going backstage inbetween songs to smoke cigarettes, and thought how weird it is that he started smoking again. I always just saw the top of his head and face, his hair war salt/pepper and longer than currently, very good looking. I shouted at him why he was smoking, and he answered that he liked it. I later was approached by one of his team, and invited to come to dinner with him and them. He already had left with his limo, but we went behind the stage. Weirdly enough, there was a small street and a residential housing area, and we had to wait for the coach to pick us up. Two Italian girls decided to go by motorbike instead, but without helmets and I thought how reckless they were, with all the construction sites and traffic in Vienna.

End of dream …I am pretty sure that I would never have dreamt of that dinner because the dream started to go in a different direction already.

26 days and counting.

Teriyake
12-04-14, 07:48 AM
I dreamt that there was a competition, and one of my Friends suggested me as the Winner. A Swedish team came to my house to pick me up. I was super stressed because I had about one hour to get dressed and ready. My husband tried to find a babysitter for the kids. When I was ready we went to a spa town about an hour drive away where Robw as staying. I realized they probably chose me because I was the only person living close and able to come on such short notice. So we were standing in front of the hotel, and the a double window opened and Rob stepped out (very royal...). Later I met him and we chatted on the street (mmmm, he was a bit younger than today, I'd say, his hair was very dark). I cornered him and asked him if he was reading books at all. And why he had not read Game of Thrones yet, it was such a great book. :D

This time around a nice dream :D

bloomoon
13-04-14, 05:26 AM
Last night I had the worst RW related dream ever.

Well, luckily it was not true, but still...really weird feeling!

eek, I'm covering my eyes; too late, I've read it all ready!! Shhh! Teriyaki, don't even whisper about dreams like that.:eek::)

I-wona
25-04-14, 07:09 AM
I was chatting with Robbie on a birthday party however I don't remeber whose birthday it was.

Teriyake
25-04-14, 09:01 AM
So what did you chat about :D ?

I dreamt a few nights ago that Rob was on a stage somewhere, and I got to ask him a question...so I asked if he dials himself if he wants to make a call or if one of his entourage prepares the call for him and then transfers it to him. (WTF???). He was perplexed, and said that he of course dials himself. I then explained that I had bosses who would not do that, and the assistants had to make the calls for them, so I figured that would also apply to him.

Maybe influenced by upfront and the possibility that rob would call someone, I don't know...:confused: And probably also by my meeting with Lenny Kravitz a few years back and asking him the most stupid question in the world ("So, how do you like it here?") instead of something meaningful (I had so many questions prepared, but my mind went totally blank...). :D

Teriyake
19-05-14, 12:39 PM
Last Night my neighbors came to pick me up for a RW gig. I was not ready yet and made them wait for about half an hour, surfing the internet and watching TV in the meantime, thinking it would not matter if we come a bit too late as he never is on time neither. My neighbors were quite anxious and got impatient with me, so we finally went. Eventually it was not a gig, but an interview. The interview was done by Markus Kavka (former MTV Germany presenter) and I managed to sneak right next to Rob. There were actually quite a few fans there, sitting in a circle. After the interview I asked Rob to take a selfie of the both of us. I found it funny that I was the only person there to ask him for something. He did a nice selfie.

End of dream...:rolleyes:

Teriyake
27-06-14, 09:21 AM
No one else remembers their dreams but me, it seems.

I was at a gig in the inner circle. There were a few people in the arena, but no one was really standing ready for the gig, most of them were standing in loose groups chatting. Then Rob strolled out on the stage. He saw me, smiled, and jumped down to hug me, because we had not seen in a long time. In my dream, I did not know I met him before, but he remembered it, and we were like long lost friends, beaming with happiness. He embraced me for a very long time and we chatted, heart to heard. He told me that Ayda preferred gigs that were invited guests only, so his next tour would be very intimate concerts with a few guests who were either invited or won via competitions.

Later, after he left, I had a leaflet in my hand, with a list of RW-themed parties all over Europe, and the note that Rob might turn up on some of those and perform as a surprise. I was somehow desperate because I knew I could not go to all of those events, and was afraid I would miss seeing him again.

A really nice dream, because hugging Rob made me so happy and he radiated good feelings and love. :D

Teriyake
12-07-14, 09:44 PM
Ok, current events are catching up with me...
World Cup final in Rio. I am sitting on the bench next to Thomas Müller who somehow I have a personal relationship (friend or girlfriend, I don't know) with. Germany is in principle playing Argentina, that has Maradona in their team, but somehow they morph into England. In minute 70 Robbie scores the 1:0. Everyone is paralyzed, but I jump over and high five rob cos I am so happy for him that his dream comes true finally. Thomas Muller is super annoyed with me, obviously, and we all wait for Jogi to let Müller finally play to turn the match, but he just stares. Luckily, the crowd starts to riot and set the arena on fire, so the match has to be stopped and Germany does not lose...

Yep, I know I am weird. But boy, I so want Germany to win tomorrow and obviously coupled that with my favorite dream subject :rolleyes:

Teriyake
01-08-14, 09:23 AM
So, the dreams don't stop just because there is no tour right now...

Last night in my dream I was in Vienna. I got a phone call from Lety (one of the admins of RW_mbe, I don't know if she is on here), telling me she and her friends were all sick and could not go to the Robbie Williams concert that night, if I wanted the tickets. So I went, and the admission was quite weird.
For one, there was a tunnel made by the barriers, so only one person at a time could walk down, and there was no need to run because you could not be overtaken. And secondly, you had to have a number on your hand, which would determine where you stand. I got a number that was second row or so, even though I had arrived far too late for having such a great place under normal circumstances. Rob came on and he was in a fab mood, even though he did not really sing, but mainly chat to the audience.

End of dream. Doesn't it suck when the dreams stop or morph into something unrelated? :(

Brett62
05-08-14, 07:46 PM
Please take this in with humor because there is no malice intended. I adore RW and I wish he was my brother. But I actually had a dream that Robbie was performing on a cruise ship that I was also traveling on. Something went wrong with the ship and RW and I were fighting over a life vest. The last thing I remember saying to him was something like "Forget it pretty boy..........".

I woke up laughing and I would think that I would have been noble and given up the life vest but that is not how it went down. I have no idea who ended up with the vest but I will never forget that dream. Some fan I turned out to be! :D

cozerocks
05-08-14, 08:33 PM
love that dream Brett, every man for himself :D

Anjita
05-08-14, 09:32 PM
Please take this in with humor because there is no malice intended. I adore RW and I wish he was my brother. But I actually had a dream that Robbie was performing on a cruise ship that I was also traveling on. Something went wrong with the ship and RW and I were fighting over a life vest. The last thing I remember saying to him was something like "Forget it pretty boy..........".

I woke up laughing and I would think that I would have been noble and given up the life vest but that is not how it went down. I have no idea who ended up with the vest but I will never forget that dream. Some fan I turned out to be! :D

Ha, ha, ha :D:D:D i am imaging the situation in your dream ha h ha ha