Old 08-03-12, 10:26 PM
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista from Florida View Post
I came in here to w h i n e ...I wanna go to Soccer Aid! Dang unemployment! Gotsta get me a job so I can get some meaningful RW inspired tattoos and see Rob in concert. Food? Nah! I've got my priorities straight! HA HA HA

Happy day from sunny Florida

(Update: Just checked Kayak.com for the heck of it for flights from Tampa, FL to Manchester, ENG...$1122!! and that's without any hotel accommodations...I have plenty in poker chips, though!)
Hi Krista! I get to join you on unemployment Monday! Tomorrow is my last day at this job. Boo Hoo. I also checked flights and came up with around the same figures. (On some airline that I have never heard of) I say we go and work for Rob. I still make a good pool boy and Rob wouldn't even have to worry about me and Ayda! I just want room, board and an allowance fitting of the LA lifestyle. Oh wait, that would make me a "kept boy". Oh what the hell..........
Old 08-03-12, 11:21 PM
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett62 View Post
Hi Krista! I get to join you on unemployment Monday! Tomorrow is my last day at this job. Boo Hoo. I also checked flights and came up with around the same figures. (On some airline that I have never heard of) I say we go and work for Rob. I still make a good pool boy and Rob wouldn't even have to worry about me and Ayda! I just want room, board and an allowance fitting of the LA lifestyle. Oh wait, that would make me a "kept boy". Oh what the hell..........
HA HA! Made me giggle! Yeah, he wouldn't have to worry about me and Ayda either, but we'd both be fighting over Rob!

Sorry about your job. Being unemployed is tough on both the mind and the wallett

So how about a toast with this "poolboy" cocktail ***http://realmomsguide.sheknows.com/20...y-cocktail/***. (The article's cute too.) Here's to employment at Rob's...Ooooh, I just remembered he hurt his back...I can learn massage awfully quickly I'm sure. Massage Maven!
Old 09-03-12, 05:41 PM
Security

Awwww Im so sorry for you both
Should we try for a friendlies whip-round to get our americanos over for soccer aid ?
Soon as you both get employment you have to put a little aside each week for the next one 2014
We friendlies will have you both there in our hearts and thoughts so in a way u will both be at Old Trafford x x
Old 10-03-12, 06:03 PM
Driver

Default Awwwwww.

Scosha. You are so sweet. Someday we Americans will get over there. Krista, we should start our vacation club accounts as soon as we get jobs. I'd love to go to Soccer Aid 2014. Soccer and Baseball are the only field sports that I like. Off field I like Gymnastics and especially swimming. Notice how there is not much clothing required for these sports? LOL
Old 10-03-12, 09:46 PM
Angel

hope you don't mind me popping this in your thread guys.

The UK's Top Celebrities And Their American Counterparts (PHOTOS)
Huffingtonpost.com

Amy Childs, Katie Price, Robbie Williams, Sarah Harding. If those names don't ring a bell, don't worry. You didn't skip a page (or five) while perusing the latest supermarket tabloids. These are the names that rule pop culture on the other side of the pond.

Charlie Sheen, meet Robbie Williams:
No, we're not talking about American comedian and actor Robin Williams; Brit Robbie Williams is definitely a different sort -- more like Charlie Sheen with better hair. Williams rose to fame as a singer-songwriter, but he could easily claim honorary membership in Sheen's "tiger blood" clan, thanks to his publicity stunts, substance-fueled shenanigans and amazing ability to evade blame for any of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0..._1319685.html?
Old 11-03-12, 01:24 PM
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
hope you don't mind me popping this in your thread guys.

The UK's Top Celebrities And Their American Counterparts (PHOTOS)
Huffingtonpost.com

Amy Childs, Katie Price, Robbie Williams, Sarah Harding. If those names don't ring a bell, don't worry. You didn't skip a page (or five) while perusing the latest supermarket tabloids. These are the names that rule pop culture on the other side of the pond.

Charlie Sheen, meet Robbie Williams:
No, we're not talking about American comedian and actor Robin Williams; Brit Robbie Williams is definitely a different sort -- more like Charlie Sheen with better hair. Williams rose to fame as a singer-songwriter, but he could easily claim honorary membership in Sheen's "tiger blood" clan, thanks to his publicity stunts, substance-fueled shenanigans and amazing ability to evade blame for any of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0..._1319685.html?
LOL. I only knew one Brit (RW) and three of the Americans. Don't really follow celebs in general until I ran across Robbie.
Old 11-03-12, 01:46 PM
Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett62 View Post
LOL. I only knew one Brit (RW) and three of the Americans. Don't really follow celebs in general until I ran across Robbie.
"WHAT...........YOU RAN ACROSS ROBBIE !!!!!
You crazy americans with your crazy driving and your big trucks !!!
HEY EVERYONE..... BRETT KILLED ROBBIE!!!!
Old 12-03-12, 07:23 PM
Driver

I had m a j o r excitement for almost an hour. I thought I had a $800-ish credit (thanks to my ex) from last year on an airline that flies into Manchester. Called the airline and my excitement was squashed like a bug - B O O H O O!! My ex had used the credit to re-book another flight for me last March...Vacation club savings - check, tattoo savings - check, food - NAH!

Anybody's welcome to "cross the border" here any time!!!!

"...Brit Robbie Williams is definitely a different sort -- more like Charlie Sheen with better hair..." Bad comparison!!!!!!! Robbie has better EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know we're not the only country with Kardashian-like and Courtney Stoddard-like bimbos!

Crazy driving Americans? Mrs. Scotland, we drive on the CORRECT side of the road!!
Old 13-03-12, 05:24 AM
Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista from Florida View Post
I had m a j o r excitement for almost an hour. I thought I had a $800-ish credit (thanks to my ex) from last year on an airline that flies into Manchester. Called the airline and my excitement was squashed like a bug - B O O H O O!! My ex had used the credit to re-book another flight for me last March...Vacation club savings - check, tattoo savings - check, food - NAH!

Anybody's welcome to "cross the border" here any time!!!!

"...Brit Robbie Williams is definitely a different sort -- more like Charlie Sheen with better hair..." Bad comparison!!!!!!! Robbie has better EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know we're not the only country with Kardashian-like and Courtney Stoddard-like bimbos!

Crazy driving Americans? Mrs. Scotland, we drive on the CORRECT side of the road!!
MISS SCOTLAND !! If you don't mind !! i know I call my other half 'hubby' but in our 23yrs together the ****** has never had the decency to propose!! Think he's waiting til he's sure about me !
Anyway nice to see ya back Krista ..I was just about to put up MISSING posters and call the milk carton companies
Old 13-03-12, 12:06 PM
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosha35 View Post
"WHAT...........YOU RAN ACROSS ROBBIE !!!!!
You crazy americans with your crazy driving and your big trucks !!!
HEY EVERYONE..... BRETT KILLED ROBBIE!!!!
.....and three Americans! So all is well.