Old 20-03-12, 12:29 PM
Driver

[QUOTE=Chrissie;375206]They are just spambots, Krista.

Every forum gets them. They're annoying, but nothing to worry about[/QUOTE

OK, thanks. I was a forum virgin until this one.
Old 20-03-12, 01:05 PM
Road Crew

[QUOTE=Krista from Florida;375212]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
They are just spambots, Krista.

Every forum gets them. They're annoying, but nothing to worry about[/QUOTE

OK, thanks. I was a forum virgin until this one.
No worries
Old 02-04-12, 11:20 PM
Production Manager

For the last couple of weeks - the only way I've been able to sign into RW.Com on my PC at home is if I skip the front page and come directly onto the forum.

This means I can't view the blog or any of the items on the front page. If I try to log on as normal I just get locked onto the front screen and it freezes on me. I have to log out completely to unfreeze it and my PC is telling me "high memory usage"

This has never happened before - does anyone have any suggestions please?

Has anything changed on the front screen that I have to load something different onto my PC to be able to view it properly because I can still get in the normal way when I log on at lunchtime from work?

Thanks
Old 02-04-12, 11:52 PM
Angel

Hi Laura,

Nothing springs to mind ... could just be a glitch of some type.

I dont usually log in on the main page, but I can read and view everything, just cant leave a comment is all.

If the problem persists, please let me know and I can pass it on for you.
Old 17-04-12, 10:49 AM
Fan

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but don't know where else to ask.

Ive looked in the help thread and I'm still stuck. How to put a picture on my avatar here.It says to look for a little orange man on the right? And my man has done a runner,hes nowhere to be seen. So can anyone help me ?
Old 17-04-12, 11:00 AM
Angel

Hi Inky

First of all make sure that your page is white rather than black. If its black scroll down to the bottom and choose 'Default style' rather than 'Robbie dark' (you can always change it back later).

In the white screen scroll back up and on the right you will see 'User Information'. Under this is an option to 'upload community avatar'...

Hope this helps... shout if you have any problems
Old 17-04-12, 11:42 AM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
Hi Inky

First of all make sure that your page is white rather than black. If its black scroll down to the bottom and choose 'Default style' rather than 'Robbie dark' (you can always change it back later).

In the white screen scroll back up and on the right you will see 'User Information'. Under this is an option to 'upload community avatar'...

Hope this helps... shout if you have any problems
Thank youuu Dougal,,this has been rattling my brain for weeks lol xx
Old 20-04-12, 03:45 AM
Tour Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura130262 View Post
For the last couple of weeks - the only way I've been able to sign into RW.Com on my PC at home is if I skip the front page and come directly onto the forum.

This means I can't view the blog or any of the items on the front page. If I try to log on as normal I just get locked onto the front screen and it freezes on me. I have to log out completely to unfreeze it and my PC is telling me "high memory usage"

This has never happened before - does anyone have any suggestions please?

Has anything changed on the front screen that I have to load something different onto my PC to be able to view it properly because I can still get in the normal way when I log on at lunchtime from work?

Thanks
Laura, Just sharing ... Even if I logon here in the forum I can still go to the blog and leave a comment without having to logon there, because they are connected. So I think there must be a problem with your account.

If I've had a problem logging on I sometimes wonder if the adverts are causing it, but I don't know for sure.
Old 20-04-12, 12:35 PM
Production Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonii View Post
Laura, Just sharing ... Even if I logon here in the forum I can still go to the blog and leave a comment without having to logon there, because they are connected. So I think there must be a problem with your account.

If I've had a problem logging on I sometimes wonder if the adverts are causing it, but I don't know for sure.
That's interesting - because I have to log on for the forum and if I want to leave a message on the blog I have to log on there too. It's always been like that. I thought that was the norm. It's the same if I want to change my Avatar - I have to do it once for the forum and then again for the blog.

All that said - the problem has righted itself - I don't know what was wrong - I suspect it was something to do with my PC at home. But it's fine now.

Thank you for your help moonii.
Old 27-04-12, 08:04 PM
Tour Manager

Just at a party on the Friendlie Chat Thread and it feels very weird - sooo slow after chatting at the poker tables.

... I'm sure you could change this now everyone is use to chatting on fb/twitter/poker site ... You could do a similar thing like on the poker site and have a watching doo dar for Rob and he could invite some folk in for a chat every-now-and-then!