Old 28-03-12, 08:57 AM
Angel

ADELE ’N ROBBIE WILLIAMS GO FOR GHOSTS
The Star
28th March
ADELE has invited new pal Robbie Williams to stay with her so they can go ghost-hunting.

The superstars met at the BRIT Awards four years ago and have kept in contact since.

Big-hearted Rob has become a mentor to the songbird, 23, offering advice on how to cope in the bonkers showbiz world.

So she has invited the Take That stud and his gorgeous wife Ayda to stay in her 10-bed mansion in Sussex and get down with everything supernatural.

Our spooky know-it-all revealed: “Adele’s often said she hates staying at home alone in the mansion because she’s sure it’s haunted and she gets spooked.

“She knows Robbie and Ayda are fascinated by the supernatural and has offered to have them to stay for a haunted weekend any time they like. Adele thinks they are both fantastic and would love to spend some time sharing ghost stories and witnessing para*normal activity.”

The Rolling In The Deep star bought the £7million mansion a few months ago.

She joked about hearing things that go bump in the night when she showed the house off on US show 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper shortly afterwards.

“This bit is really quite scary,” she said, as she walked up a dimly-lit corridor. “Have you ever heard of The Shining?”

The former convent is set in 25 acres of land and boasts two swimming pools.

But according to Adele it hides some secrets from the past that will leave any ghost hunters quivering with fear.

Meanwhile Robbie, 38, and Ayda, 32, have also had their fair share of ghostly experiences.

They believe their LA home in Beverly Hills is haunted by a ghost they’ve dubbed Bertie.

Rob has often talked about his love and fascination of UFOs.

dailystar.co.uk
Old 28-03-12, 01:29 PM
Security

crap story again...a duet will be more great i think
Old 29-03-12, 01:05 PM
Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by elodieee View Post
crap story again...a duet will be more great i think
Me too!!! I want their duet so badly!!! And I didn't know that they have met before and some sort of acquainted with each other, so I'm still hope for a duet!!!
Old 30-03-12, 06:27 PM
Angel

Old 02-04-12, 07:23 PM
Angel

Default Robbie Williams Wants Baby To Be Born In Stoke

Robbie Williams wants his baby to be born in his hometown of Stoke because he still has close ties to the area..

Robbie Williams wants his baby to be born in his hometown of Stoke-on-Trent.
The Take That singer and his wife Ayda Field are expecting a daughter in September and Robbie - who returns to the area often and still supports his local football team Port Vale - wants his child to be born in the West Midlands region.
A source close to the singer - who lives in California with Ayda - told the Daily Star newspaper: ''He has a huge loyalty to Stoke and is so proud of the place. He'd love nothing more than to have his daughter born there. And you can bet your life she will be a Port Vale fan.
''He still has many friends there. It would be an incredible coup for the city if the couple can make it happen.''
Robbie and Ayda are considering a number of names for their unborn child, including Genevieve and Alice, and have already splashed out on a number of luxury items for her at Petit TrΓ©sor, the exclusive baby store on Robertson Boulevard near their Beverly Hills mansion.
An insider explained: ''He's always wanted to be a dad so he's going all out so his new daughter will be treated like a princess.
''He wants her to have the best of everything.
''It's safe to say he's completely gone gaga over his baby - and why not? He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll make a wonderful father.''
source http://www.contactmusic.com/news/rob...-stoke_1313298
Old 02-04-12, 07:51 PM
Angel

Robbie's dad: I always knew
The Sentinel
2nd April

OH BABY: Robbie Williams is set to become a father.

ROBBIE Williams's family have known of his baby joy for months – but even they don't know whether to expect a girl or a boy.

Some reports claimed over the weekend that Robbie had let it slip that the baby is a girl.

The Tunstall-born singer revealed to the world that he is expecting his first child with his wife Ayda Field last week.

Now the singer's dad, Pete Conway, has revealed he has known of the pregnancy since January – but is yet to discover if Robbie is giving him a grandson or a granddaughter.

Pete told The Sentinel: "We've known for a while. I'm so pleased for Rob and Ayda. It's fabulous. I haven't spoken to him about what sex it is, so if it is a girl, it's news to me. So many people have said, 'Congratulations grandad', which I don't mind a bit, it's lovely."

thisisstaffordshire.co.uk
Old 02-04-12, 07:58 PM
Angel

I'm just loving reading these reports, even if they are true or not
Old 02-04-12, 08:11 PM
Tour Manager

Ha, ha so funny 5 voices, 5 different opinions.
The Sun wrote that Rob΄s dad said he thinks the baby is supposed to be born in the USA and that he loves the thought of a american grandchild.
Old 02-04-12, 09:59 PM
Road Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
I'm just loving reading these reports, even if they are true or not
me too
Old 02-04-12, 10:26 PM
Angel

me too