Go Back   Robbie Williams Forum > General > Help & Suggestions

Old 12-01-12, 02:23 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz 67 View Post
Like Susie has said you need to keep checking the shop. Also if you follow Robbie on Facebook, keep checking there too. It was announced on there a couple of weeks ago the Angel charm came back into stock, so there is still hope for the others too.
I check every single day for new charms. My charm bracelet is currently in with the jewellers having my 3 charms attached to it.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS THE CHARM BRACELET: it does has the possibililty to fall off your wrist and therefore you lose it which is not good

My wee bit of advice/tip is to get a sterling silver safety catch soldered/attached to it by your jeweller who attaches your charms. Three charms plus the safety catch all in sterling silver was only 25 all together in a good quality jewellers.

I wait (and wait, and wait - ) for new charms xx
Old 23-01-12, 03:44 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liddy View Post
I check every single day for new charms. My charm bracelet is currently in with the jewellers having my 3 charms attached to it.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS THE CHARM BRACELET: it does has the possibililty to fall off your wrist and therefore you lose it which is not good

My wee bit of advice/tip is to get a sterling silver safety catch soldered/attached to it by your jeweller who attaches your charms. Three charms plus the safety catch all in sterling silver was only 25 all together in a good quality jewellers.

I wait (and wait, and wait - ) for new charms xx
It's the charm mad fan again! Sorry! I picked up my bracelet with the charms soldered on today and when I got home I decided to have a look at some of Robbie's albums to give you some ideas on what you could write on new charms as we are at least 7 months in with no changes which is pretty lame, sorry! So how about LAZY DAYS, NO REGRETS, STRONG, COME UNDONE and SEXED UP (my fav!) Could these ideas be passed on to the to who is in charge of the stocking/making/designing of the boutique store please?
Old 30-01-12, 10:13 AM
Fan

Quote:
It's the charm mad fan again! Sorry! I picked up my bracelet with the charms soldered on today and when I got home I decided to have a look at some of Robbie's albums to give you some ideas on what you could write on new charms as we are at least 7 months in with no changes which is pretty lame, sorry! So how about LAZY DAYS, NO REGRETS, STRONG, COME UNDONE and SEXED UP (my fav!) Could these ideas be passed on to the to who is in charge of the stocking/making/designing of the boutique store please?

Mods? I really think new charms would fly off the shelves
Old 30-01-12, 10:36 AM
Angel

Quote:
Mods? I really think new charms would fly off the shelves
We've told them your ideas Liddy
Old 03-02-12, 02:24 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
We've told them your ideas Liddy
Thank you. That was very kind I hope it happens!
Old 16-02-12, 09:37 AM
Fan

*bumps*
Old 28-02-12, 05:51 PM
Fan

Hi, I'm Blanche Rodriguez Calderara from Italy and I won for Christmas a signed set of RW album.
I received some mail and I gave back my address to receive the gift, but it's not arrived yet.
I won in december and now it's the end of february, why so much time to wait it? Maybe it's lost or something get wrong? Please I would like to receive some informations!
When I usually buy something in the shop, I wait at maximum one month!
Thanks again,
love
BB
Old 28-02-12, 07:23 PM
Angel

I have passed your enquiry on again blancherodriguez but I would also try contacting the Shop as well.

contact customer services at shop@robbiewilliams.com who will be able to help too.

I hope it gets sorted out for you soon

Last edited by Susie; 28-02-12 at 08:25 PM.
Old 14-04-12, 07:15 PM
Fan

Quote:
Thank you. That was very kind I hope it happens!
COME ON GUYS!!

It really is about time you changed the charms in the boutique section.

Any members willing to come out and back me on this? Pass the word on please! Thank you!
Old 12-08-12, 02:14 PM
Fan

Default Boutique section

I'm back after giving the forum a break for a while!

I have the same request.

Please, please, please, could you get some new charms in. The ones you have for sale have been there for well over a year old. It's ridiculous.

My charm bracelet looks silly with only a few charms on it.

Thank you kindly. : )