Tour Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
Fab idea - great - thanks Dougal.
Would be so nice.
Old 11-05-12, 02:27 PM
Fan

hey everyone!

i think that the photos section are a little bit neglected...maybe it will be better updating
what do you think about it ?
kisses
Old 12-05-12, 05:30 AM
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by catyo View Post
hey everyone!

i think that the photos section are a little bit neglected...maybe it will be better updating
what do you think about it ?
kisses
what would be your ideas for updating the photo section catyo, would you like to put your ideas forward, I think it would be very interesting.
Old 07-09-12, 11:16 AM
Security

I suppose the site is still transfering to new mode/design, but still I want to bring up 1-2 things :-)

If I'm not missing something... It would be really nice and neat to put link to homepage (that is http://www.robbiewilliams.com/home) on the tumblr page (that is http://www.robbiewilliams.com) not just at the bottom but also at the top since more and more tumblr posts are automatically loading when you reach bottom - it's distracting and bandwidth consuming when you just want to click to get to homepage And also other way around - put some visible and obvious link to "Mind"/tumblr page; granted the RW logo is the link to tumblr page but maybe, just maybe it would be better to have somewhere more texty version

And of course someone already mentioned in the help topic for the forum, put back the logout option straight into forum menu.
Old 07-09-12, 06:35 PM
Angel

I have raised your idea's and points fogFrog.
Old 21-09-12, 05:24 PM
Fan

I would like to have a nice avatar but I do not know how to download a nice photos (yeah ). And in case I would like to have Robbie photo is it allowed to use one from internet? Could there be any avatars to choose?
Old 21-09-12, 09:10 PM
Angel

You can use Robbie pictures for an avatar,RW123. To post a picture or an avatar you would need to have an account with an an image hosting site first. It is a place where you upload pictures and create your own album to use on forums etc. if you haven't got an account for this then one of the most popular Album/Image hosting site is Photobucket. It is not advisable to use a picture straight from the internet. Photobucket.com and tinypic.com are widely used.

We have a 'How To' thread and a thread for 'Image Posting on Forums Guidelines' thread in this section RW123 which may help you.
Old 24-09-12, 05:11 PM
Fan

Thank you. Now I have to go through this Photobucket and so on.
Old 16-10-12, 07:21 PM
Fan

Dear forum, moderators of RW.COM , is very difficult to participate in the forum of rw.com, I feel ,you do not allow users to freely express their feelings or thoughts, if I want to express what I feel before I have to ask the moderators if they like what I say, because if they do not like, they deleted the post, it is rude to me, why is it wrong that someone thinks differently to you if expressed correctly? honestly do not feel good coming here,.
English is not my native language, I speak Spanish and I'm tired, every time I write something, it becomes difficult for me to write in English, I have to wonder if the moderators are going to like or not.
Best regards.