Go Back   Robbie Williams Forum > Robbie Williams > Robbie Live!

Old 07-08-09, 08:06 AM
Fan

Default Ticketing Issues, Concerns, Questions - DISCUSSIONS

I just read that Robbie's new album will be out in November, which is fantastic!! Just for my birthday.

It made me think about the coming tour (I hope there will be a tour after this album release): can the members of this site buy tickets in advance and if yes, where? I could not found this information from this website.

Anyways, I am glad that Robbie is back!
Old 07-08-09, 09:47 AM
Fan

you cant get tickets untill he announces something .... im sure you will get all the info you need if he does announce anything tourish !!!
Old 07-08-09, 09:59 AM
Fan

Yeah Exactly Pee-Pee!

We could really use some tourish information

Last edited by cozerocks; 09-09-12 at 03:55 PM. Reason: too many smileys
Old 07-08-09, 10:10 AM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervy paula View Post
you cant get tickets untill he announces something .... im sure you will get all the info you need if he does announce anything tourish !!!
So I take it this is just a scam then? http://www.soldouteventtickets.com/l...obbie-williams

Old 07-08-09, 11:50 AM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdali89 View Post
So I take it this is just a scam then? http://www.soldouteventtickets.com/l...obbie-williams

well no tour has been announced .. no tour no tickets .... i did a search on that site ....

We're sorry but there are currently no tickets available online for this event. Please call our office +44 (0 ) 870 350 6071 or try searching for a different event.
Old 07-08-09, 02:43 PM
Security

I think anyone who offers tickets for a tour, which has not even been announced (and for which definitely no tickets are available yet) is untrustworthy. On the "proper" ticket websites like Ticketmaster, Seetickets, Eventim, etc. you can usually sign up to get a notification. And they will be honest about when the tickets are available and won't charge more than the regular ticket price plus a small fee.

And even when a tour is announced, there are lots of people who are trying to rip of fans. So I'd be extremely careful where I get my tickets.

On the last tour not all tickets went on sale the same time. They would release contingencies bit by bit, so even if you missed the first wave of ticket sales, there is no need to panik and buy tickets from dubious websites.
Old 07-08-09, 03:54 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I think anyone who offers tickets for a tour, which has not even been announced (and for which definitely no tickets are available yet) is untrustworthy. On the "proper" ticket websites like Ticketmaster, Seetickets, Eventim, etc. you can usually sign up to get a notification. And they will be honest about when the tickets are available and won't charge more than the regular ticket price plus a small fee.

And even when a tour is announced, there are lots of people who are trying to rip of fans. So I'd be extremely careful where I get my tickets.

On the last tour not all tickets went on sale the same time. They would release contingencies bit by bit, so even if you missed the first wave of ticket sales, there is no need to panik and buy tickets from dubious websites.
I agree I just wanted everyone's opinions on this - thanks guys!

I'm not sure if this was one of the dodgy sites reported on Watchdog before now I can't remember....
Old 12-08-09, 10:33 AM
Fan

Default Fan Club/Ticket pre-sale

Hi there,

Cannot see any possibility for joining a similar fan club to Inner Sanctum on this new webiste. Does this mean that there is no hope for being offered pre-sale tickets for Robbie concerts in the future?

Kind regards,
Mette
Old 12-08-09, 10:40 AM
Road Crew

I think so far there's nothing like that. Who knows, they ma do something once the tour dates are out, even though I'm still not sure that's such a great idea... nothing much changed with that system, it was a mess anyway...
Old 12-08-09, 12:04 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacegirl_75 View Post
I think so far there's nothing like that. Who knows, they ma do something once the tour dates are out, even though I'm still not sure that's such a great idea... nothing much changed with that system, it was a mess anyway...
Agree... the "best available seats" for IS members where crap and you could buy tickets anyway on general sale.

------------------
www.fans-supreme.de

Last edited by Karma; 12-08-09 at 12:15 PM.