Go Back   Robbie Williams Forum > Robbie Williams > Robbie Live!

Old 25-08-09, 12:05 PM
Fan

Lightbulb IS tickets

Hi All sorry you had problems but i have always got my tickets from the inner sanctum and have never had any trouble. Love being in the inner circle/gold circle and still have my wrist bands.
I feel the official website should be the only place you can get tickets and you should have been a member for at least 6 months to be able to get them. There are too many ticket touts out there making money from our favourite artists. I realise you can't stop it altogether but at least we can try.
Sorry to rant on lets hope we all get the tickets we want and have an amazing time as always:
Luv M72
Old 04-09-09, 12:36 PM
Fan

Default Tickets for Robbies live gigs

Hi there,

Does anyone know if people on this site would get priority on Robbies tour tickets - or if not how?

I guess if he announces a tour now the new album is coming out, they are going to sell out in minutes.

I know the official fan club was closed, but is there anything you can join for priority tickets??

thanks,
Old 04-09-09, 12:44 PM
Fan

I would imagine he might wait to see how Bodies does first.

I would go and see him away even if he was playing in a school hall
Old 22-09-09, 08:38 PM
Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angibabes View Post
I would imagine he might wait to see how Bodies does first.

I would go and see him away even if he was playing in a school hall
I second that, oh the thought of not getting any tickets I really really hope they work something out for us die hard fans.
Old 12-10-09, 07:29 AM
Fan

Question tickets

will we be able to buy tickets in advance once robbie's touring dates are announced like in the past 'cause getting tickets with the rest of the public is absolutely difficult
Old 12-10-09, 08:20 AM
Security

Actually there are no Tour sheduled.
Robbie Admit "No Tour during 2010" too.

So i think is too soon for tickets.
Old 12-10-09, 09:36 AM
Fan

Default Hope their is a tour 4 2010

I really hope is a tour in 2010 because he was fantastic on the X Factor last night and I am loving all the new songs
Love Laura xx
Old 22-10-09, 09:15 AM
Fan

Default Too nervous to tour?

All reports so far have indicated that Mr RW is feeling a little unnerved at the prospect of touring. He said something about how Knebworth made him feel when he thought back to it.

I for one would be at the gigs at the drop of a hat, but I do understand and appreciate how honest he's being about things. I would therefore prefer to have a happy RW back on our airwaves, doing more low key things, than an unhappy or 'forced' situation.

I think this year Mr RW knows to respect himself, his own needs and in doing so I think he's delivering a stronger performance.

He's human and his honesty about how he feels about the idea of touring is appreciated. But as I said... I like many would be there at a drop of a hat. And if that is the case, then I think those of us who are fans here, were members of the Inner Sanctum would appreciate presale should it ever happen. Only time will tell I guess.

Good to have you back - 'our lad from Stoke'.
Old 22-10-09, 05:00 PM
Fan

Red face

I would there at the drop of a hat aswell,but his tickets sell like crazy and i was a member of the innersanctum and was soooooooooooooooo happy that we could buy tickets in advance.Smaller venues would be better actually ,three years ago it was in brussel in "koning boudewijn " stadium and although that show was amazing the sound sucked in that stadium,we were able to hear the songs but when he talked we couldn't hear anything, so if he would come back please "sportpaleis" in antwerp.
why oh why isn't there a dvd of the close encounters tour
oh yes our rob is back,did anyone see that he has the take that symbol tattood on his arm
Old 03-11-09, 08:57 PM
Driver

Default How much do RW golden circle (front) concert tickets cost?

Just wondering cos I got general standing when i went to see him and Leeds (which was fine) but next time (if there is a next time) I'd love to get golden circle tickets if i can...

How much are they?

Do they sell out really really fast?