All entrants must accept the following competition rules:
* This competition is open to members of RobbieWilliams.com only.
* All entries must be sent by email to email@example.com. No entries sent to any other email address or postal address will be accepted.
* Answers sent in must be accompanied with full name, date of birth, address and daytime telephone number. All entries must comply with all rules to be eligible for entry.
* There are two prizes of one pair of tickets to Friday Night With Jonathan Ross on Wed 3rd Nov at BBC TV Studios in London.
* Travel and accommodation are not provided and are the responsibility of the winners.
* No further extras are included in the prize.
* Closing time and date is 22.00 noon GMT on Sunday 1st November 2009.
* We accept no responsibility for late or lost entries.
* No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
* No purchase necessary.
* There will be no cash alternatives.
* The prizes are non-transferable.
* Only one entry will be accepted per person.
* The competition is not open to employees or contractors of IE Music Ltd, EMI Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
* The winners will be chosen at random from those correctly received by the closing time and date of the competition. The judge's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winners will be notified by telephone by 13.00 GMT on Monday 2nd November.
* We reserve the right to publish the winners' names on the web sites www.robbiewilliams.com www.myspace.com/robbiewilliamsofficial www.facebook.com/robbiewilliams* We reserve the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control which in our opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
* You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
* These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.